Wednesday, 4 April 2012

The Organized Man on: How to Roll Up Your Sleeves

I wear a lot of long sleeve shirts. I hate when my sleeves hang over my wrists as I am typing or trying to do something. Maybe it is just me but I am constantly pulling up my sleeves to get them out of the way. Quite often I will stop, unbutton the cuffs and roll the sleeves up just to get them out of the way. However, at the same time, I don't want to look sloppy given that I am trying to appear like a business savvy person trying to get funding for their new startup.

So, what's a guy to do?

Well, apparently there is a proper way to roll up your sleeves that solves my problem and looks stylish at the same time. It's called the "Italian Way" and it is a very simple, three step process. Here is what you do:

First of all, remember that the fold should never go past your elbow. The fold should be tight and flat. We don't want it to look bulky. This will also help you keep your sleeves from looking and getting to wrinkled up when you pull the sleeves down.

Step 1 - Unbutton the cuffs at the bottom of your sleeve.
Step 2 - Flip your cuff up, pull it towards you until it reaches mid elbow.
Step 3 - Take the fabric outside of the cuff and fold once or twice over depending on how thick you want your fold to be. Make sure that everything is flat.

Here is what it should look like in the end.



That's it. Now you can go on with your day looking stylish, smart and trendy!

Looking for a easy way to share gift ideas with family and friends? Check out our wish list app for saving and sharing gift ideas!!! iWishfor will save you time and pain and help you buy the perfect gift every time!