It's not an easy day for the guys, though. You can do the traditional things like the dinner out but it's hard to be intimate when you are sharing the restaurant with the rest of world. Chocolates and flowers are nice but standard fare and don't really show how much you love them. Anyone can do that and your loved one is looking for something more personal; something that shows that you have really thought about your relationship and how important it is.
So, the iWishfor team has worked up a set of 5 unique Valentines Gifts for her that will help you with that special day. Throwing in a mix of ideas, here are
5 Unique Valentines Gifts for Her
1. Chocolates - $32.00 and up
zChocolat is a great site with lots of beautifully packaged chocolates that will take your breath away. If you want something a little less expensive but still personal, the M&M site can create something personalized for you. We did these for our wedding but they can work for any occasion. Just don't go to Walmart to find your chocolates, we beg you!
2. New Bed Sheets - $50.00 and up
3. Pajamas - $30.00 and up
4. 12 Ways to Say I Love You Journal - 28.00
Uncommon Goods site is a unique way to tell someone you love them. Hand bound in Rhode Island by Jason Thompson, "12 Ways to Say I Love You" is a book which encourages you to explore your relationship and tell your partner how you feel in a creative, personal way. With inspirational teasers such as "My favorite way to spend the day with you..." and "The top five songs that make me think of you...", this little journal has plenty of room for notes, photos and small keepsakes, and is sure to make a big impact with someone you love.
5. Other Ideas - Varying Prices and Time
To round off the list of ideas, here is a set of ideas that not involve just buying a gift. Sometimes a gesture or an activity together can be just as romantic and help create new memories that will last you for lives together!
- Dine in with a meal that takes just a little time to plan.
- Clear off all the things on her "honey-do list" that have been piling up.
- Take her for a couple's massage.
- Do something for her that she would not do for herself.
- Plan a romantic get-away.
- Plan a romantic treasure hunt to find your gift with hints that relate to your relationship and past history.
- Build new memories together by planning something that the two of you have never done before.
- Spend the whole day showing her how much you care.