The Huffington post has a great article on their site with a list of Valentine's Day gifts for newlywed. We think that these could work for a couple at any stage of their marriage but as it is wedding fair season and Valentine's, we understand where they are coming from.
If this is your first Valentine's Day as newlyweds, you're probably pretty excited to give your special someone a thoughtful token of your love. But it can be tough to choose a gift that isn't cheesy when you're swimming in a sea of heart-shaped boxes and teddy bears.Their eight ideas include:
To help you out, HuffPost Weddings teamed up with Etsy to bring you eight unique Valentine's gift ideas for newlywed couples. From home decor items to personalized accessories, these small -- but special -- gifts are sure to brighten your sweetheart's day.
- His and her monogrammed pillows
- "Our Story" personalized poster with your wedding dates on it. We've seen this one before where you can also add the birth dates of your children with a message at the bottom that says "What can happen in a day!"
- Personalized cufflinks
- Fingerprint heart necklace
- Custom Tie Clip
- Initial and Heart necklace
- Wedding Vows print - Take your wedding vows and turn them into an ornamental wall hanging
- Newlywed mugs
Take a look at the Trending Gifts page on the iWishfor site for more personalized gift ideas to give to your loved one this Valentine's Day or download the free iWishfor app from your favorite mobile store and start adding gift ideas to your list for Valentine's Day!